Friday, May 8, 2009

Michael Jackson

Ah music. Music rocks for me. I love music because it helps relax my mind especially when I am tired. Do you know why? It helps because I am entertained by the sound, lyrics, rythm and beats which makes me active and hyper usually at school. Speaking of music, I really admire Michael Jackson. I think everybody knows him but not anymore because he doesn't sing anymore. He was really popular. I listen to his songs everyday in morning in the car and after school. I just can stop it. I like so many songs sang by him. He is one of the most popular singers before and I don't think I will get bored of him until I am no longer in the world. I hope to become popular like him but that is not my ambition. Thanks for reading friends. Hope you like my paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment