Friday, May 1, 2009

My birthday trip to Sunway Lagoon

To my friends and buddies,

My birthday was actually on the 30 of April. I did not celebrate my birthday so I went to my cousin's house which was on the same day because he had a party. My parents did not buy me a cake this time but they bought many things for me like a soccer ball, clothes and a SUPERMAN belt. I was very happy with thoose presents. Not only that, we also went to SUNWAY LAGOON. Firstly, we woke up and did our daily routine. One hour later, we reached our destination. We were excited especially myself as it was my first time here. We went to put our valuable things in the locker so it would not get lost. Then, all of us went for a Roller Coaster ride. It was a very thrilling and exciting ride because all of us were screaming and laughing. After that, we went to the Colarado Splash. It was so fun because we get to slide so fast that we couldn't see anything. We also experienced the the waterfall. The water was so fresh. Lastly, we went to meet the huge tigers. They looked so big sized and well-built. I couldn't believe my eyes as I have never seen one. We took some pictures of it. Then, we went back home with a happy face as we enjoyed the trip. This is a birthday trip not to be forgotten. I hope to have an even more wonderful birthday next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment