Sunday, April 5, 2009

Self Introduction

Hi, my name is Kiishaan Tharmalingam. I am 12 years old and I study in Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Bintang Utara. My favourite subject is Bahasa Malaysia. I have a very loving family. My father works as a Managing Director and my mother works in the same office as an administrator. My father is 50 years old while my mother is 48 years old. I have 3 helpful sisters who always help me whenever I am in trouble. My eldest sister is studying in Australia at the University of Queensland. I miss her so much but I will be meeting her sometime at the end of this year. My hobbies are playing golf, watching television and reading story books especially in the evening. When I grow up, I want to be a professional golfer and this has become my ambition. My goal for 2009 is scoring 5As which will be one of biggest achievements in my life so far. My family and relatives will be very proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment